- Apply to Delaware State University School of Graduate, Adult and Extended Studies and pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee. https://sgaes.desu.edu/admissions
- All correspondence regarding the application can be sent to gradstudieswilm [at] desu.edu (gradstudieswilm)@desu.edu
- Submit a copy of your current U.S. unencumbered RN license.
- Submit official transcripts that reflect graduation from a nationally accredited (ACEN or CCNE) baccalaureate program in nursing (BSN) with at least a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Graduate nursing students participating in clinical experiences must hold and maintain a valid nursing license to practice as a registered nurse in the state or jurisdiction in which they will participate in clinical experiences.
- Submit a current resume.
- All applicants must provide three (3) letters of professional reference. References should be from faculty members, professional colleagues, or work supervisors who can evaluate student’s potential for success in the graduate program. Recommendations from family, friends, other students or co-workers are NOT appropriate. Letters should be on professional letterhead and address the nature of the professional’s knowledge of the applicant.